For more than 15 years, Tixeo’s R&D teams have been designing and implementing, in collaboration with some leading industry companies, innovative security mechanisms to ensure a level of confidentiality never reached yet for a multipoint communication.
Tixeo offers a sovereign and 100% French video conferencing technology (hosting, R&D, support, headquarters are located in France). Customers worldwide from SMBs to large corporations trust Tixeo: Dassault Aviation, Nexter KNDS, Naval Group, B.Braun, UBCOM Switzerland, Orange S.A., Aeroport de Bordeaux, EDF etc.
Vortess Ltd. is an authorized partner and reseller of Tixeo.
- End-to-end encrypted audio / video communication in a multipoint video conference
- Encrypted communication link between the client and the server
- End-to-end encrypted in-meeting chat and file transfer
- No ports to open: no impact on network security policy
- Complete verification of the certificate chain
- Compartmenting meetings: Impermeability of data from one meeting to another
- User rights management
- Available as an On-Premises, Private-Cloud and Cloud solution
GIVE YOUR VIDEOCONFERENCES THE PERFORMANCE THEY DESERVE
- High definition: up to ultra-HD / 4K
- Crystal-clear voice with no echo
- Smooth video in any situation
- Hyper-reactive collaboration tools with perfect image quality
- Videos that adapt to the quality of your network with Tixeo's exclusive SVC on Demand technology
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Automatic firewall and proxy traversal, requiring no network modification or opening of ports
3 INNOVATIVE COLLABORATION MODES - A WIDE RANGE OF ADVANCED FEATURES
Live your team meetings in full security
Experience the real-life interactions in your Digital Workplace.
Online conference & seminar
Engage your audience and boost your presentations.
- Local AES 256 stream encryption
- Diffie-Hellman ephemeral key exchange
- TLS link encryption
- End-to-end encryption (client to client, the communication is not decoded or stored anywhere in between, even on the server)
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux
- Minimum Core i3, recommended Core i7 for HD video, USB Microphone and USB Camera
- Android and iOS telephone
- HTTPS port 443 outgoing (No listening port)
- Minimum 512kbps, recommended 2Mbps for HD1080 video